Snohomish County Fire District 7 provides the American Heart Association Heartsaver Adult/Child CPR for free!
- Class is offered the first Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
- Class is approximately three hours
- Advanced registration is required
- Location: Fire District 7 Headquarters: 8010 180th St. SE, Snohomish (Clearview)
- Optional AED training is offered at the end of the class
- A CPR card will be mailed to those who successfully complete the training
THIS CLASS IS NOT ADEQUATE FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS.
Register below or call 360-668-5357 / 425-486-1217.