Free Workshops Available! Provided by the National Volunteer Fire Council 8:00am-5:00pm at Snohomish County Fire District 4, Station 43 1525 Avenue D Snohomish, WA 98290 - Instructor
Instructor Jeff Cash has been in the fire service since 1979 and has served as Cherryville (NC) Fire Department Fire Chief since 1986.
Register for the workshops by November 21 at https://nvfc.wufoo.com/forms/free-workshops-available-snohomish-washington/. Space is limited to 135 participants. Questions about the event? Contact Captain Greg Osborne at 425-530-9724 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
EMERGENCY RESPONDER TRAINING - A Seminar for Firefighters & Emergency Management Personnel :Make sure you’re registered for one of Puget Sound Energy’s Emergency Responder Training programs. email@example.com or call 425-456-2794
1. Replace / update old equipment
2. Standardize the brand and type nozzles used in the department
3. Replace / update old equipment
4. Eliminate the use of automatic nozzles
5. Develop a department Fire Flow standard
6. Improve CAFs effectiveness
7. Decrease nozzle reactions